Things making me happy at the moment:
- These amazing lillies! They’ve been blooming like this for more than a week AND making the house smell wonderful
- Our gorgeous, warm late summer days. The light this time of year has a warmth to it you don’t see any other time.
- The blue moon the last couple of nights. It’s been beautiful. Between the warm days and the big moon, we’ve had some lovely, romantic, late night walks.
- Free time! We have a three day weekend and those always put a hop in my step! Maybe best of all, we have very little planned. Don’t get me wrong, I love my busy schedule and all the great things it brings me but down time is fabulous too.
- It’s September! I love fall. Back-to-school, football, warm days, leaves, holidays — pretty much everything about it is on my favorite things list.
- I had two fun talks yesterday with a couple of my pre-publication book readers who gave me some very nice, supportive feedback. Now yes, one was my dad and one was one of my bestees but that’s part of why I love them.
- I talked to Amazon yesterday and I have my own rep assigned to me now! I’m in the final stretch to book launch!
How ’bout you? What’s on your happy list on this beautiful day?